Monday 30 March 2009

Where's Rod gone??

The last few weeks have been a little boring on the work front, we haven't been doing much distance work but we did get quite a bit of skiing done:D

On Thursday Rod received a phone call from dispatch telling him to head for the office, hmmm. When we arrived he was asked to fly to Newfoundland as they were having a few problems and needed an extra driver other there.
His flight was booked for Friday morning at 6.30am, thanks guys, sure I can get everything organised in 12 hours, lol.
I should have been starting my driving course for my class 1,on Monday but as i am here on a visitor permit, I'm not allowed to do any work or training. Bummer!! so I well spend my time making phone calls to England chasing up all the necessary paperwork needed for the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP).


I'm having a bit of a problem with uploading photos, but anyway the first few are Cobequid Pass snowed in again, these were taken around March 20th, the photos of Dee are taken a week later at Lawrencetown beach, as they say in Nova Scotia if you don't like the weather hang around for 5 or 10 minutes cos its sure to change :D





Me and Dee had a lovely walk on Sunday afternoon the temperature was in double figures and there was no wind, a beautiful spring day :D

No comments: