Saturday 7 November 2009

Jazzies Birthday

Jasmin booked and made all the arrangements for her 18th Birthday party, but has Dad to thank for doing the buffet... well most of it anyway.
We all had a fantastic night, and then most of us ventured into Burnley to finish the night
off :D.
Rod and I got a taxi back to Jasmins at about 3.30am stopping on the way home to get a Bibis kebab, we've missed them.
As we were looking for the key to get in the door was opened by Jasmin laughing because we were the last ones home... Yeah we still know how to party :D
I Love this photo :) x

Jasmins shoes :)


Party Balloons
Mum, John, Leon and me enjoying a chat before everyone arrived.


Catching up on the gossip with Kris, I miss you Hun xxx


Jasmin, Kris, Kyle and Holly :)
Birthday Cake, chocolate fudge yummy..
Jasmin xx
Another photo I love, my beautiful family :D:D xxx
Jasmin and Ryan, I must note this was taken at the beginning of the evening lol, you can tell because Jazz is sober lol.Rod and me xx

Gemma and Phil, just chilling, although Phil was probably plotting revenge on Rod for all the football digs at him :D, love you both x


Ryan and Rod putting the world to rights, hehe "there should be more RPG's"


Sue, Joan, me with Rod and Jordan in the background



Jasmin, beautiful babe, love you loads but miss you more xxx
Thanks for a wondeful night, you did well babe, we are both so proud of you.
A Huge thank you to everybody who turned up on the night, and i hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.















No comments: